Saturday 13 December 2014

Challenge #20 ~ Winner and Designer Favourites

Hello Extraordinary Crafters!
Oh my goodness, what heart melting cat projects you created for this challenge. We loved them all!

For Challenge #20 ~ Meowy Christmas

 the Winner of 3 digi images from 

The East Wind shop 

chosen by random.org is:

# 19 KT Fit Kitty

Congratulations, KT Fit Kitty!
Please take the winner's badge for your blog by right clicking on it to download the PNG file :) 
Email Bonnie at bsirvine@sympatico.ca with the links to the store for the 3 single images you have chosen. Be sure to put TEW Winner Challenge 20 in your subject line.

**************

And now it's time for 1/2 of our designers to choose their favourite projects from the amazing entries we had.

For being a Designer's Favourite

the Prize is 1 digi of your choice
and 
30% off coupon for TheEastWind shop 
valid for 7 days! 

After you send the email claiming your prize, the code will be sent back to you along with your chosen digi.
Please e-mail Bonnie at bsirvine@sympatico.ca with the the link from the shop for your chosen image and put TEW challenge winner in the subject line.


We'd love it if you took the Designer's Favourite badge to display on your blog.
  Right click on the badge above to download the PNG file :)


Here are the designers' favourites for TEW Challenge #20 
(Meowy Christmas)


Bettina says: Love the use of the embossing folder and that cat looks so cute too xx


Donna says:  My eye was drawn immediately to the gorgeous turquoise sparkly dot back ground of #19 KT Fit Kitty's card.  Love that the ornament is hanging from the pine branch and the lovely coloring and texture on LaLa's hat.  Adorable!


Bonnie says: The circular shape of this card suits the image so well and I love the snowflake and gem border. The red pops both in the image and the details and those eyes are adorable.

#14 PaperWhims


Maureen says:  Love the Meowy Christmas Cat, the papers and simple embellies are very cute and make a great quick card. Love it! 

Congratulations to our designers'
favourites!
These make us smile! We appreciate you sharing your talent with us.

To visit any of the favourites and perhaps leave them a little love, click on the name above the project photo to be magically transported to each of their blogs.

Stay tuned for our next challenge which will begin on December 15.
And remember that you still have until December 17 to enter our Facebook Contest, Thankful.
We're looking forward to seeing you there, too!

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! So excited to see I am a winner and a top pick! Thank you! In case you don't know, I am a cat fanatic and this was the purr-fect challenge for me! So happy to be the winner! I am on my way out now but I will email when I get back tonight - thank you so much! Big congrats to the other top picks - your cards are so beautiful! I love this image so much! Meowy Christmas to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner of the challenge and all the Designer favorites. "Thank you" Maureen for choosing my Meowy Christmas card as your favorite. I had so much fun crafting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping back in - I'm still so excited about this! I just picked out the digis for my prize and sent an email to Bonnie. Thank you for the beautiful badges - and a special thank you to Donna for choosing my card as your favourite! So happy! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking my card as a favorite!

    ReplyDelete